IronTech Industrial Close Frame Panel PCs are designed and manufactured in Spain to meet the specifications of the most demanding customers, maintaining the highest quality at a competitive price. The equipment has been designed to offer industrial equipment for the collection and sampling of data in the plant, being an alternative of higher durability and robustness to commercial POS. In the CPC family you will find:
– Wide range of 15″, 19″ and 21.5″ screen sizes with 4:3, 5:4 and 16:9 screen ratios.
– Stylish and compact design with textured black painted metal chassis, suitable for industrial and semi-industrial environments.
– Industrial components designed to work 24/7, with a wide temperature range 0/60ºC (option -20/70ºC) and spare parts guaranteed for more than 5 years.
– Fanless solutions, for a rugged performance, low maintenance, quiet and suitable for demanding environments.
– Highly efficient processors such as Atom® (dual core), Celeron® J1900 (quad core) and high performance solutions such as Intel® Core i3/i5/i7.
– High resolution displays with good viewing angles, with brightness from 250 cd/m2 to 2000cd/m2 or higher, recommended for outdoor use.
– Resistive touch sensors, common in WPC (Panel PC Full IP65) and recommended for operation with gloves. We also offer the new capacitive-projected sensors, multi-touch and suitable for demanding environments (humidity, dust and hygiene).
– High connectivity through Ethernet, wifi B/G/N/AC, Bluetooth 4.0, with IP69K antennas, Serial ports, RS232, RS422, RS485, among others.
– Versatility and Scalability through the use of standardized Mini-ITX industrial boards and PCIe expansion ports.
– Easy installation thanks to being compatible with VESA 100.
– Supports different OS Windows, IOT and Linux. Optional pre-installation and activation of OS and system drivers.
– Designed to be energetically efficient, with a variety of processors and low consumption displays.
– Standard power supply of 12Vdc, and 110-220Vac by means of external power supply. Other voltages also available. Other voltages also available.
– Accessories available: UPS, industrial keyboard and mouse, VESA supports, RFID identification.
– Manufactured under an exhaustive quality control and traceability on each produced unit.