IronTech Industrial Panel PCs are designed and manufactured in Spain to meet the specifications of the most demanding customers, maintaining the highest quality at a competitive price. Its design and selection of components are focused on offering a functional, rugged, versatile and reliable product. In the family of PPC panelables you will find:
– Wide range of screen sizes from 10.4″, 12.1″, 15″, 17″, 19″ and 21.5″ with screen ratios 4:3, 5:4 and 16:9.
– Frontal protection design IP65, rugged and elegant exterior with mechanized frames in 6082 anodized aluminum or 316 stainless steel.
– Industrial components designed to work 24/7, with a wide temperature range 0/60ºC (option -20/70ºC) and spare parts guaranteed for more than 5 years.
– Fanless solutions, for a rugged performance, low maintenance, quiet and suitable for demanding environments.
– Highly efficient processors such as Atom® (dual core), Celeron® J1900 (quad core) and high performance solutions such as Intel® Core i3/i5/i7.
– High resolution displays with good viewing angles, with brightness from 250 cd/m2 to 2000cd/m2 or higher, recommended for outdoor use.
– Resistive touch sensors, common in IPC (Panel PC) and recommended for operation with gloves. We also offer the new capacitive-projected sensors, multi-touch and suitable for demanding environments (humidity, dust, hygiene).
– High connectivity through Ethernet, wifi B/G/N/AC, Bluetooth 4.0, Serial ports, RS232, RS422, RS485, among others.
– Versatility and Scalability through the use of standardized Mini-ITX industrial boards and PCIe expansion ports.
– Easy installation thanks to our clamping system.
– Support the different Windows, IOT and Linux OS. Optional pre-installation and activation of OS and system drivers.
– Designed to be energetically efficient, with a variety of processors and low consumption displays.
– Standard power supply of 12Vdc, and 110-220Vac by means of external power supply. Other voltages also available. Other voltages also available.
– Accessories available: USB IP65 connector, UPS, industrial keyboard and mouse, VESA brackets.
– Manufactured under an exhaustive quality control and traceability on each produced unit.