Basic information on data processing Regulation (EU) 2016/679
|Person in charge of treatment||IRONTECH SOLUTIONS S.L.
Camí del Carlins, 60, 17162, Bescanó (Girona)
|Purpose of the treatment||Provide and manage our industrial computing equipment and advice on it.|
|Legitimation||Consent obtained from the interested party.
Execution of the service contract.
|Audience||Data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing.|
|Rights of individuals||The interested parties have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, suppression, portability and opposition, by sending their request to our e-mail address.|
|Data retention period||As long as the business relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.|
|Claim||Interested parties may contact the AEPD to file any complaint they deem appropriate.|
|Additional information||You can find additional and detailed information below in the “Privacy Questions”.|
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), we offer you the following information on the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identity: IRONTECH SOLUTIONS S.L.
Adress: Camí del Carlins, 60, 17162, Bescanó (Girona)
Phone: +34 972 003 399
What do we do with your personal data?
- We process the information provided to us to manage our advisory services.
- If you contact us through the contact form on our website, we will treat them to manage your query.
- If you give us your consent, we can also treat your data to send you information about our activities, products or services.
- If you send us a CV, we will process the data to manage the CV’s database for the selection of candidates.
How long will we keep your data?
- The personal data provided will be kept as long as you are a user of our services or want to receive information, as you can oppose the processing of your data for promotional purposes at any time, and then during the periods established to comply with our legal obligations, which in the case of accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes will be 6 years, in accordance with Art. 30 of the Commercial Code, and for tax purposes will be 4 years, in accordance with Articles 66 to 70 of the General Tax Law.
- In the case of CVs the data will be kept for one year.
Which is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legitimacy to treat them is found in the execution of the service contract and in the consents it gives us.
- With respect to information sent by minors under 16 years of age, it is a requirement that this be done with the consent of the minor’s father, guardian or legal representative so that the personal data can be processed. If this is not the case, the minor’s legal representative will inform us as soon as he or she becomes aware of it.
To which recipients will their data be communicated?
The data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing.
Which are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing their personal data.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deleting when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may oppose the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Data subjects are also entitled to the portability of their data.
- Every data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on him/her or significantly affects him/her in a similar way.
- Finally, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
By sending a letter attaching a copy of a document that identifies you, to our physical or electronic address.
How did we get your data?
The personal data we process comes from the person concerned. The person concerned guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. Data marked with an asterisk are mandatory in order to provide the requested service.
What data do we process?
Data categories that we may process in the provision of our services are
- Identification data
- Postal or electronic addresses
In the case of CVs, also:
- Personal characteristics
- Academics and professionals
Data are limited, as we only process the necessary information for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
Which security measures do we apply?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore, we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing that we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the processing systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information on data processing policies to staff.
- Making regular backups
- Data access control
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes
Information in accordance with Article 10 of the LSSI
The owner of this website is:
Identity: IRONTECH SOLUTIONS S.L.
Adress: Camí del Carlins, 60, 17162, Bescanó (Girona)
Phone: +34 972 003 399
Registered in: Mercantile Registry of Girona, Sheet GI-55980, Volume 2955, Page 210
The use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions of this legal notice. Any possible conflicts relating to this website will be governed exclusively by the law of the Spanish State. All users of the website, regardless of the territorial jurisdiction from which they access it, accept compliance with and respect for these clauses, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Intellectual and industrial property
The entire content of this website, whether text, images, sounds, brands, logos or other elements, as well as the substructure, design, colour combinations or form of presentation of the materials, are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights that the user of this website must respect. Its transformation or alteration, public communication or any other form of exploitation by any procedure without the express authorization of IRONTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. is not legal.
Responsibility of the contents
Although IRONTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. acts with the maximum possible diligence, it may be the case that some data or information is not completely updated at the time the user of the website consults it. Therefore, the information presented on this website is for guidance only and does not oblige IRONTECH SOLUTIONS S.L.
IRONTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. will not be responsible for the information that can be obtained through links included in its website.
IRONTECH SOLUTIONS S.L. reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications or updates to the information and any of the elements that make up the design and configuration of the website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms and conditions of this legal policy. Any possible conflicts relating to this website will be governed exclusively by Spanish law, and the Spanish Courts and Tribunals will be competent to deal with any issues arising from it. The user, by virtue of his acceptance, expressly renounces any jurisdiction that may correspond to him by application of the Civil Procedure Law in force.
Our website uses a technology called “cookie”, to obtain information about the use of the website, improve the user experience and ensure the proper functioning of the website.
Definition of Cookie
A “cookie” is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and which is stored on the user’s terminal, (computer or mobile device). These files have the purpose of storing data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for their installation. Thus, every time the user revisits the same website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website’s server. Cookies have several functions including collecting and remembering information about user preferences and generally making the use of the website easier for the user by making the site more useful in customizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters:
1.- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies, depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
2.- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies, according to the period they remain stored in the user’s terminal.
3.- Purpose: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist therein. For example, to control the traffic and the communication of data, to identify the session or to access the restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service or the design of the content selected.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service on the basis of criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best operation of the website, and third party cookies, with the function of serving us as a tool for analysing the interaction of users with our website, thanks to which we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide a better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user is accessing the website and persistent cookies store data on the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
The own cookies that we use in our web site are of technical character referring to the programming and the security of the navigation, fundamental for the operation of the web, and also of personalization to remember the election of the language of navigation.
Third party cookies:
Generate a unique user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the site.
· Record the date and time of access.
· Check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one.
· Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer accessing the website for statistical purposes.
ga: 2 years
_gid: 24 hours
_gat: 1 minute
|· It stores user preferences.||NID: 6 month
CONSENT: 18 years
To learn more about this third party’s cookies you can click on the link on their behalf.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content.
Cancellation of permission
Changes to the cookie settings
The user can restrict, block or delete cookies from any website, using his or her browser. In each browser the operation is different, so you can check the following links how to do it:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- FireFox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: : Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Privacy & Security.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Last update: 20 July 2020