Quality and Environmental Policy
The Quality and Environmental Policy, defined by the Management for a scope of DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF INDUSTRIAL HARDWARE acting within the context and considering the expectations of the relevant stakeholders.
It has the goal to achieve:
- A high quality industrial product with all the added value brough by our experience as a manufacturer.
- A new product development according to market needs.
- An integrated technical assistance service to maximize our products’ lifepan.
- A minimal environmental impact.
- The improvement of Staff skills.
- Maximum satisfaction of our customers.
- The establishment of the necessary actions to comply with our customers’ requirements, including legal and regulatory ones.
- The company Continuous Improvement.
The management considers these objectives indispensable to achieve a complete organizational structure in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards.
The Management has constituted the Quality Committee as the Operational Quality Representative, granting it the responsibility and authority to identify and reveal the inherent quality issues, taking the necessary actions for their solution and verifying their results.
Commitment and Good Practices Guide
The customer is the center of our activity and their satisfaction is our top priority. That is why Irontech Group has a guide to commitment and good practice with customers, with useful information on the services provided and the commitments acquired with the company.
We work with responsibility, efficiency, discipline and respect to ensure the full satisfaction of our clients. That is why we publicly acquire some commitments.
The Letter is a quality management tool. The document explains that service commitments have a fundamental value.